Relyon Wool Silk Cashmere 1390
Relyon Wool Silk Cashmere 1390 Rolled Mattress
Pocket springs move independently and so provide the best postural support. The individual pocket springs follow and support your body shape and weight. *King size at a spring density of 463 per m2.
Natural hair provides a durable insulating layer of natural resilience and luxurious loft and gives optimum support.
No need to turn the mattress, although regular rotation will extend its life.
Luxurious and breathable fabric to provide the perfect finish to your mattress.
Once in a room of your choice, the roll up mattress can be unpacked in minutes, then wait just 2 hours and the mattress is ready to use.
Unroll this mattress within 6 months of manufacture* to ensure it expands to its full intended size and comfort. *Manufacture date is stated on the packaging.
This mattress is suitable for use on divan bases and slatted bases where the slats have gaps no greater than 7cm between them.
- Available in one tension only.
- The pocket springs are surrounded by thick foam borders for mattress edge support.
- 2 Rows of side stitching which provides a more robust mattress border than a standard mattress.
- Compressed, rolled and vacuumed packed to around quarter of their full size.
- Convenience and quality combined. Purchase before mid-day and receive delivery next working day*. *England and Wales.
- For your piece of mind, Relyon offers a 5 year guarantee.
|Range Name||Relyon Wool Silk Cashmere 1390|
|Mattress Features||Pocket Sprung|